Healing from a sexual assault takes time. Give yourself the time you need.
The Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault has moved!
Our new address is:
3030 Merle Hay Road
Des Moines, IA 50310
Our phone and fax number remain the same.
DIRECTIONS to our new office
Registration is now open for the
Iowa Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Summit
June 17, 2013 - Des Moines, IA
Summit Initial Agenda
|Interested in becoming a Sexual Asaault Nurse Examiner?
Or learning more?
Please complete this short survey that will collect your contact information so that you will be added to the list to receive SANE specific infomration from our Medical Advocacy Coordinator.
IowaCASA's Sexual Assault Awareness Month Video
IowaCASA has 28 member centers serving sexual assault survivors throughout Iowa.
IowaCASA has 17 full and part time staff members who work on several initiatives including:
- Technical assistance and training to member centers
- Civil legal assistance for survivors of sexual assault, including immigration assistance
- Improving responses for survivors of sexual assault within communities of color
- Statewide sexual assault prevention and training for allied professionals
- Public policy efforts at the state and national levels
- A national project providing peer-based assistance to other sexual assault coalitions
2013 Advanced Iowa Victim Assistance Academy
Registration for the first ever ADVANCED Iowa Victim Assistance Academy (IVAA) is now open! The Advanced IVAA is scheduled for June 5-7, 2013 at Drury Inn, West Des Moines. Registration is free this year and includes hotel, breakfast and lunch. Academy participants are expected to stay on-site.
Updated February 8, 2013